Thursday, July 12, 2007

What was she thinking?

On Tuesday when we went out for coffee, my mate Sue told me she had embarrassed her daughter the previous day when they were in Horsham. I asked her what she had done, and she said I would probably not want to be seen with her if she told me. She said she embarrassed herself too. Now, her daughter is not a very pleasant young woman, and makes her mother's life very difficult. She gets upset and overreacts to everything Sue says or does. In light of that, I thought the problem would be a minor one, and not worth the fuss her daughter would have made. Sue told me they went to Macdonald's for lunch. She needed to 'powder her nose', so off she went. She was washing her hands, when a small boy came in and used the facilities. Sue thought nothing of it. As she was about to go out, a man pushed the door open and came in. The penny dropped, and she high tailed it out of there. I just packed up laughing. I can just imagine her daughter's reaction.

2 comments:

Hammy said...

That's hilarious

Susan Ham said...

Yeah, but only if it happens to someone else.