Monday, April 02, 2007

Easter Hamper.

As my readers will be aware, I have been having enormous trouble over the non arrival of my Easter egg hamper. Two weeks ago, I rang the company to ascertain it's whereabouts, and was told it would be here in a week. The same thing the next week, No hamper. I was given a tracking number, and told to trace it myself, but it should be here by the next Thursday, as they had sent another one.I wrote them a letter. letting them know that I was NOT a happy customer. I received a phone call, apologizing, and assuring me that a replacement had been sent. It was still not here last Friday, so I again rang Australia Post,to be told that it had only been posted the previous day, the day it was supposed to arrive.(This was a week after, I had been told another one had been sent.) I was told that it should get here by tomorrow, or Wednesday at the latest.
Well, wonder of wonders it has just arrived!!! As the parcel postie said, it can't be delivered if it isn't posted. I was thinking about writing to them again, and letting them know what I think of them, but have decided to let sleeping dogs lie.I will not be ordering any Christmas hampers from them after this year.

No comments: