Monday, September 01, 2008

Not as 'dippy' as I thought!!

Well, folks, I was getting concerned that I was having too many 'senior moments' of late, but my husband takes the cake on that score!
He has gone to the farm which is 80Kms from here. He is a diabetic and normally takes his glucometer with him. Last night, I charged his mobile phone up so that if , I needed to call him today or tomorrow, I could do so.
He has a shoe box and an icecream container next to his arm chair with his tablets and the glucometer in them. I asked him this morning which one he would be taking with him so I could make sure he took the phone with him. He told me which one so, I duly put the phone in it.
I have just picked up the mail and needed to speak to him about it, so, I rang his number.
I got the shock of my life when I heard his phone ringing in the lounge room!!!
It would appear I have nothing to worry about, as he forgot to take his tablets AND the glucometer AND the phone!!!
Not happy, Jan!!!

No comments: