Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm losin' it, I'm losin' it, I'm losin'it!

In a previous posting, I said I was losing it. Not my marbles or the plot, but the weight I have gained over the last 14 years. I am still doing just that. Two weeks ago when I was weighed at the doctor's, I had inexplicably regained half a kilo. I was devastated. I felt as though I had had Christmas taken away from me. I thought it was the same old story. Previously when I have tried to lose weight, I would do very well for a few weeks, and, even though I was sticking to the diet, I would start to gain it all back. This fortnight, I have relost that half kilo, and more. I have lost a total of 3.7kgs, for this fortnight. I have lost a grand total of 8.2kgs!! That is 19.125 pounds, nearly one and a half stone in the old scale. I can hardly believe it. I thought the reason my skirt was slipping off me, was because it is old and the elastic had given up the ghost. Not so it would seem. I have stacks of fabric I have to make up, but, I will wait untill I have reached my goal weight, and then make some new clothes. Speed the day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Medium congrats. Well, they can't be huge congrats, can they? That's a decent bit of weight. Watch out for that Christmas lunch.

Anonymous said...

Thank you verrry much. I don't think there is any danger of me over doing it on Christmas Day. I am not going to jeopodised the 'progamme' now.

Anonymous said...

As soon as you told me how much you weigh I knew that you would do this. It is something that you haven't admitted to, yourself or others, for so long. Now that you have recognised it I'm sure you'll do it. Keep it up, or down as the case may be.

Anonymous said...

I did not think I had told you how much I weighed.When was that? What balderdash!! I had admitted it to myself, just didn't think I could shift it, as I had tried so many times before. Will keep you posted.

Anonymous said...

When you told me your target weight, how much you had lost, and how far you had to go. Oh, and you mentioned how much you weighed as well. Then.

Anonymous said...

The time, place and method of my, supposedly, aprising you of this info escapes me. Can you fill me in?