Monday, February 07, 2005

More about what I enjoy.

I love doing crosswords, especially the clueless ones where you only have two or three letters to get you started. I like two speed ones, with ordinary and cryptic clues. The Hard One, in the Adelaide Advertiser, is a real test of your word and history knowledge. Even my very widely read and highly educated mother gets stumped on that one at times. She hates it when I know the answer! I also love old cars. We sometimes have car clubs come here for a couple of days. They had a rally in Adelaide this weekend. As it is a three hour drive from here, & I don't drive, it wasn't likely that we would have gone. Saw some of them on the news.
I love some, not all, classical music, some opera excerpts, country music, & Elvis. I enjoy Pop music, providing it has a melody & is not one phrase repeated adnausium

No comments: