Thursday, February 17, 2005

How to get a wet behind without even trying!

17.02.05
Twice, in a week, I have had the indignity of a wet behind when I have been going somewhere in a car. The first time, it had been raining, and as we have nowhere to put our little car, it was out in the rain. The window was up, so I do not know how the seat covers got wet. If they were a dark colour, I would have noticed before I sat down. Today, my daughter & third grandson were driving home from our forthnightly grocery shopping trip. Riley was in his car seat in the back. He had wanted another drink, as it is quite a warm day. I handed him a bottle with a small amount of water in it. He drank some, then started to mess about, pretending to give it to me. Next thing, he lobbed it over the seat, & unbeknownst to me, it did not have the top on. I thought it was empty, but rapidly discovered my error!! I cracked up laughing, as it was too funny that it happened again. It was a bit embarassing, as I had to go to the butcher & our local supermarket. Luckily, my T shirt is long enough to cover the wet patch.

1 comment:

Hammy said...

What a laugh!