Friday, February 04, 2005

Hope I get it right this time!

February 4th, 2005.
Hullo out there fellow Bloggers. I tried to do a blog yesterday, but once again, I clicked the wrong spot and it was lost in cyber space! As my Mum would say, all that for nothing, how much for sixpence. Now, that is dating me, is it not? I am very new to this blogging, & my son, the Frugal Bastard, is getting a bit exasperated with me. But I will get the hang of it eventually! Let me tell you something about myself. I have been married to Neville for nearly 35 & a half years. We have two wonderful children,& 3 fantastic grandsons. I love God, my family, my friends, steam trains, cats, dogs, horses, photography, mucking about on my computer, big rigs, & flowers. I love my Anglo Saxon heritage, particularly the Welsh bit. My paternal great grandparents came from the Rhondda Valley. I have a bit of Danish Viking in that mix as well.
I love ancient & modern history. I used to be very keen on the British & European Royals, but that has palled somewhat of late. I love murder mysteries, especially Inspector Morse, & Agatha Christie. I am a great fan of I Love Lucy. Catch you later folks.

2 comments:

Hammy said...

When did I get exasperated with you? I am yet to get exasperated. He he.

lori said...

hello !

I'm one of mark's regular readers - i've been to adelaide twice over the last couple of years and loved it and I am also from Perth. It's lovely to see you getting into the blog thing, not sure if i would want MY parents to read my blog .. mum has issues using the mouse when playing mahjong on dad's computer :)

Welcome to blogging land :)