Wednesday, December 02, 2009

He does pick his times!

I have been waiting, and waiting for my spouse to complete the job of replacing the old kitchen cupboard doors, so they will match the new cupboards he made two years ago, when he made new cupboards to accomodate the new cook top etc.I even had to threaten to get a quote from a cabinet maker to get some action. I was prepered to carry it through, but would probably have been horrified at the cost.
Hie excuse, for the last few years has been that the steel guide on the circular saw was not straight, and he was unable to cut straight lines. It does not seem to be a problem today.
The reason for the titles is simply, today is the day my domestic help comes, and he would be making a mess while she was trying to clean the place, and also, it is quite warm outside, and he is working in the sun.
Ah, well, i am saying nowt, as I do not want to give him any excuse to stop.
I will keep you posted, so watch this space!

No comments: