Saturday, September 30, 2006

Winning. Sometimes easy, sometimes not.

As stated in yesterday's post, I had a bone density scan this week. I went to see my doctor yesterday to get the results. I was very pleased to discover I have very strong bones, and it would take considerable force to break one. This is good news. Winner No. one. Winner No. 2 was finding out I have lost 2 kilos this week, by just cutting out sugar altogether. Yay! I have to try to keep that up. everthing tastes digusting, but I will have to persevere. Winner N0.3 was being told, because I have started to lose weight, and cut out sugar, I am NOT a Diabetc! ( Feel like eating a piece of cake to celebrate) Just joshing!
The doctor is confident, if I continue to lose weight, my blood glucose levels will get back to normal.
Losing weight is not going to be easy, but I am determined to try my bset to succeed. Winner No. 4 was a competition in a Hardware catalogue. The prize is a six piece dripper set and 25m hose. I was an instant winner. My daughter rang me while I was in Adelaide, very excited, to tell me she had won one of them. I got my catalogue yesterday and entered the comp. There are only 100 to be given away Australia wide. Howzat?

No comments: