Sunday, September 17, 2006

I forgot me poi!!

I have always maintained, that no-one would be able to hypnotise me. After playing Crazy Eights for most of the morning, and watching those cards go back and forth, I am not so sure. I was mesmerised, and finished up have a snooze, before lunch, because they made me so drowsy!! When I woke up, I had something to drink and stared to watch a DVD of the movie, Exodus. It was made it 1958, and released two years later. I remember seeing it about then, but can not remember much about it. It was on sale for $9.95 a couple of weeks ago, so I bought it. I found a small apple and custard tart in the fridge, and put it in the toaster oven with aluminium foil over the top. I had originally put the heat up fairly high, but for some reason, I turned it right down, and played computer games, for several hours. I have just remembered it, and thought it would be burned to a crisp, but no, It had not even heated up, the thermostat was so low! I have just eaten it cold. Not as nice as if it had been warm. Ah, well, such is life.

No comments: