Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mere Male.

Never thought I would see the day that I wrote about a 'Mere Male' happening relating to my spouse, but can't resist this one.
Last week, we were having a bit of a problem with small flies, as it is still quite warm for the time of year. Spouse was eating his evening meal in the usual place, in front of the box. I heard a Pssst, sound, & went to investigate. I could not see the fly spray, but the can of non stick cooking spray in the lounge room. As I came into the kitchen, I saw that both the cans of fly spray were on top of the freezers where I had put them. I said it was time he got new spectacles, as he had used the wrong spray! He looked suitably embarrassed. I had to beat a hasty retreat, as I cracked up laughing.
Some mothers do 'ave 'em!

1 comment:

Hammy said...

Dad's not too good when it comes to being embarrassed. Funny though.