Friday, October 27, 2006

Postscript to yesterday.

When I was about to write my posting yesterday, I had three happenings along the same lines to write about, but when I booted up the computer, one of them slipped my mind. I have remembered what it is, so here goes.
I have been getting Christmas food hampers from a company for five years now. I rang on Wednesday to place my order for next year. I am getting some gift vouchers, as well as a big hamper, and started to tell the girl which vouchers I wanted. I had only gotten to the third one, when she asked me if I would hold the line. When she came back on the phone,I asked her what the problem was. She said I could not make up my order with vouchers, I had to order a hamper that was over $500.00, then I could order the vouchers. I said I was getting to that, and told her which one I was going to order, and how much it is. It is over $500.00. "Oh, well that is alright then." I do wish people would not jump to conclusions and wait until I have finished speaking. They would be much easier to get on with if they did. It is extremely annoying when people try to second guess me.

No comments: