Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm Losin' it!

Some would say I already have, but I am not referring to the 'plot' or my 'marbles'
I have shed half a stone in the last five weeks. That is just over 3kgs. Feeling dead chuffed, I are.
I just hope I can maintain the momentum, and reach my dream weight, and have my knee replacement surgery, soon. Well, in about six months, anyway.
My blood sugar has fallen back to 5.8, which is brilliant. My doctor and the clinic nurse are VERY pleased with Moi. (So am I , just quietly.) I know I have a long way to go, and am taking things one day at a time. It is a nightmare trying to do the shopping and having to read the labels, with my poor eyesight, but, must soldier on.Wish me luck, people.

3 comments:

Hammy said...

Have luck, people. Great news. Keep it up, er, down.

Anonymous said...

What, pray tell, does 'have luck'people, mean?

Hammy said...

You wanted me to wish you luck. Just have some instead