Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm baack!

I wonder if anyone noticed that I had been 'off the air' for nearly a week? I have recently had my computer in dock for repairs. I only had it back a couple of days, and it started playing up again. When I turned it on, on Thursday night it showed a blue screen with white writing, which means trouble, as there are no icons and no cursor and no start icon to shut it down. Frantic SOS to my friendly computer techie, and he talked me through the process of shutting it down. I have not been game to use it since. He has just been here again, and altered some things. I guess I will discover what he has done soon enough. Fingers and toes crossed that I won't need him for a long time! He thinks I may need a new gizmo to give me more power to some of the components.

2 comments:

Hammy said...

Do you need a gizmo or an oujiwatsit?

Anonymous said...

I might need a Dodad, or an oojmifake