Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Here we go, again.

I have given up several of my favourite magazines as a cost cutting exercise. I am seriously thinking of giving up one more. I am really ticked off at the lengths to which their writers, journos, call them what you like, go to to get a story published. One week it is Bec & Leyton, the next, it is the Warne's. It is the Warne's turn this week, and we are told by the bold pink headlines, they are 'back together'. Inside is a different story though. Simone says they are separated, single NOT together, have three great kids, and just happen to live in the same house. She wil not say 'never' though. Blah! I did not read it, my friend did and told me what was said. If it weren't for the other great human interest stories, I would 'chuck' it.

1 comment:

Hammy said...

Win-win. Save money and visit friends more often who give you the goss for free.