Thursday, November 03, 2005

Post script to yesterday's posting.

I was trying to be kind to Camilla, but after having seen some photos of her in evening dress and tiara, I think she should sack her designer, hair stylist, and makeup artist! She needs to lose a few pounds. (Don't we all?) The clothes I have seen her in so far on the tour of the USA, leave a lot to be desired, too. I wouldn't be BURIED in any of them! Charles, by all accounts, thinks she looks fab in everything she wears. I think he needs to stop looking through the eyes of love, and be honest with her. Black is most definitely not her colour! The tiara was lovely, but it didn't suit her. She needs a smaller one, so as not to look overdressed.I just wonder, who chooses the fabrics for her outfits? I think 'blind freddy' could do a better job. I wish she would wear some colours!!!

2 comments:

Hammy said...

Hammy's Mum - fashion guru to the Stars.

Anonymous said...

Do I detect a whiff of asperity, here? So, she is a star ,now. My, my, how your opinion has changed.