Thursday, September 01, 2005

At last, I am in!

Howdy folks.I have been off line(if anyone noticed) for nearly two weeks, and it has been hell! My son talked me through a software installation nearly three weeks ago, over the phone. He lives in Perth. I was able to use the computer for the next two days, then it started playing silly buggers. I was able to open my email accounts and write one, but it refused to send it. Then I couldn't send a Blog posting, then it would not let me into that, either. Then it opened up with a blue screen and I couldn't close that or proceed. Then Mark and I tried to work out what the problem was . No luck! We spent hours on the phone. I got so stressed, I was nearly sick. I then decided to call in my Greek friend Spiro, who has a computer business and get him to fix it. He reinstalled it yesterday. No go! Spiro had it for a week. I tried to do a posting yesterday, but no go! I hope this publishes OK.

No comments: