Sunday, April 06, 2008

Oh, Puleeeze!

Most of us expect and believe that when someone is in politics, they are supposedly wiser and more knowledgeable than the masses. They are also supposed/expected to be more mature as well. They are also expected to leave their egos at home when they are are commenting on things in the public arena.
I am of course referring to the hoo haa attributed to our Prime Minister's 'salute' to the American president. What a load of garbage! Brendan Nelson and Bob Brown need to get over themselves and grow up!! They also need to focus on really important issues, and not try to divert our attention away from their ineptitude, and get on with doing something useful and productive for this country. This petty bickering and back stabbing is not what is needed. I can not see the harm in what Kevin Rudd did. I would probably do they same thing if I met the president. He is after all, just a bloke, albeit a very powerful one.

2 comments:

Hammy said...

I don't think the incident is worth pillorying the bloke for - and I hate Labor buggers.

Susan Ham said...

My sentiments prezactly. Not worht all the fuss.