Tuesday, October 25, 2005

It has been a long day

I didn't sleep too well last night. That is nothing new. I have not been sleeping well for YEARS! Trouble was, I had to go with hubby today, as he was going to the farm, then to the cattle/lamb market in Naracoorte, and that is where I do most of my grocery shopping. With the price of fuel these days, I felt sure he would not have appreciated having to drive 8okms again this week. I would have loved to have gone back to bed for some more shuteye. I am jack of waking up with the spoggies. About 5.30 am. (Sparrows, for any non Australians out there) I suppose it is pointless whinging, as we will be on daylight saving this weekend. I find the notion of trying to convince my brain that it is an hour later than it really is, boring and fruitless in the extreme. I probaly would not have gone back to sleep, anyway.
The reason it has been a long day, is because I am very tired and my knees have had a strong work out. It is just under a week sinc surgery. I don't think I will need rocking tonight!
Father lost his credit union access card. He had it in his shirt pocket, but was unaware that it has a BIG hole in it. He was fortunate not to have lost his driver's licence, too, as he had it in the pocket as well. No big drama. he reported it as lost, and will recieve a new one soon. He was still able to withdraw some money. No idea where he lost it.

2 comments:

Hammy said...

If dad had a hole in the pocket then it must be a long way down!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Not this time! Top right hand pocket.