Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The saga of the digital camera drags on.

I told you with my last Blog, that I had had a great deal of trouble getting the damn thing here at all. Now Deb can't use it until she buys a battery charger, as the battery is flat. You would think it would come with a fully charged battery for crying out loud!
Frugal Bastard has had a bitch about SVU's. I totally agree with him. Why do the Yanks think their version of the English language is the correct one? They misspell , mispronounce and misuse words, so we who know how it should be done, get very frustrated. Another thing that annoys me no end, is the incorrect and overuse of the apostophe.
Another thing that I have complained about that really annoys me, is when people call and ask for my husband and treat me as a nonperson!! If they knew how to use a phone properly, I wouldn't feel like they think of me as 'Scotch Mist'.
The other thing is, when they ring and I give them the information they require, and they do not take heed and remember, then have to ring me again the next week and ask for it again!
The person who is in my sights at the moment, is the Works Manager at the Naracoorte council. He has rung me twice in the last week, and did not listen when I told him how to get to our property. As Works Manager, he should bloody well know where the property is! He also took no notice when I told him we don't have the phone on down there, and Neville is never here on Mon & Tues. Neville never said he wanted him to ring him, anyway.
I have written him a scathing letter, but will have to 'hold my fire' as we are trying to get the road into our place sealed. It was supposed to be done two years ago.

No comments: