Wednesday, March 23, 2005

How to lose weight without really trying!

Well, now I have heard it all! It makes me sick to think all these years of angst and strugge I have endured over my weight, and all I have to do is threaten to play some sport or other, and it will scare the weight off! I read this week that lack of sleep, is a contributing factor to weight gain. Well, I now know what to do. Sleep all day and I will soon be as slim a a reed! The fact that I would not be eating much might have some bearing on the matter, too. As I am unable to do anything much in the way of moving around, is a real dampener on that theory, of letting my body think I am taking up sport, or some such.

So, the historians have finally realised that if Charles becomes king, Camilla will be queen. Surely Charles himself should have know that!? There has been some talk in the press about Camilla committing bigamy if she marries again, because she has not sort an annulment from her marriage to Andrew Parker-Bowles. This is guff, as she is an Anglican not Catholic. Andrew , being the Catholic has to do that, and he is already remarried. Camilla has to seek a special dispensation from the Anglican church to remarry, as she did not convert to Catholicism.

1 comment:

Hammy said...

How did I know that you would comment on Charles and Camilla? Mind you, you had some insight into the situation that nobody on the TV is ever going to come up with.

We don't want her as our queen and Charles isn't welcome as our king either. Stuff the royals.