Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Funny things Husbands Do.

As I am not able any more to do gardening, I get my husband to do the few tasks I require. I bought some Spring flowering bulbs, and wanted them planted in large pots. I already had the pots, and Neville put some soil in the top and mixed it through. It will hold the moisture better than just potting mix. As one of the packs of bulbs had four different kinds in it, he came in and asked me if I had a 'new one of these.' He was holding a green hilighter. I asked him what he wanted it for, and he said he needed to write on the pots so we will know what bulbs are in which pot. I gave him a black marker instead. I had a look yesterday afternoon, to see what each pot had in it, only to discover he had written,Fulham Favourites, on all of them.That is the brand name, so I am none the wiser as to the contents.

No comments: