Tuesday, February 14, 2006

RU486

Only an athiest or a total moron would think the debate about this drug is one about women's health issues and their right to choose to abort a baby that is conceived at a time that is inconveniant to the mother or the couple. This is about life and death. The life and death of the unborn child, and the possible death of the mother. Several women have died after using this drug, and more testing needs to be done, before a final decision is made. Society as a whole, needs to lift their game, and start living in a more reponsible and moral way. Sex is not the 'be all and end all' and people should keep it in it's proper place. I can't for the life of me, understand how any doctor could consider using this drug to effect an abortion, as they swear to 'do no harm'. Itsaddens me to know that society has sunk so low, as to not value human life.

2 comments:

Hammy said...

I'm glad that I made the atheist classification. Otherwise I would feel rather hurt.

Anonymous said...

What makes you think I was singling you out, dear? Get your tongue out of your cheek.