Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Phones. The next threat to our health.

It is widly known that, medical boffins etc, have been saying for some time, that mobile phones are dangerous to our health, because it is suspected they cause benign brain tumors. Now they are saying that people who use digital cordless phones are at risk of the same thing happening to them. I use a cordless digital home phone, and will continue to do so untill or unless it can be proven unequivically, that it is harmful. I have an analogue moblie too, which is said to be more likely to cause these tumours. I have been using it for three years now. I wonder how much one has to use them for them to cause a problem? I don't use my phones very much , unlike some people, who always seem to have them' glued' to their ear.

2 comments:

Hammy said...

To keep us all safe they may have to pass a law against gasbagging.

Anonymous said...

Get back to you on that one.