Friday, April 29, 2005

Fast Food.

I have a 'beef' with fast food outlts. It has been noted of late they are trying to improve their images by adding salads & less fatty content to their burgers etc. This is good and I applaud their efforts. But why oh why, can't they take it one step further and use Wholemeal or Grain rolls for those of us who take their diets seriously? Not just from the aspect of weight control, but because for one reason or another, we can't eat white bread, or prefer not to.
I made myself a egg & bacon muffin for breakfast this morning, & enjoyed it much more than one of MacDonalds. I used a Multi Grain Muffin. Yum!
The only fast food outlet that uses Wheat rolls is Subway.

1 comment:

Hammy said...

McDonalds has such a limited menu it is amazing. If something does take your fancy you are there at the wrong time of day anyway.

Subway is much better than McDonalds but it is hard to go past a Red Rooster sub.