Saturday, June 07, 2008

And she isn't even blonde!

The Man About the House took me down town this morning, as I had to get a few things from the super market, I did not get yesterday, as I had forgotten my shopping list. I have not done that in ages. I must have a better memory than I thought, as there were only about six or seven items I had to buy today. When I got to the check out, the young woman picked up my green shopping bag and scanned it very closely. I could not work out what she was doing until she asked me if I had brought it with me. I said I had. Then the 'penny dropped'. As it is fairly new, she was looking for a bar code. The thing is, it is a Woolworths, the Fresh Food People bag, and I was in Foodland/IGA!!!
I dunno!!!

1 comment:

Hammy said...

Some mothers do 'ave 'em. And let 'em live.