Sunday, June 15, 2008

I don't believe you just said that!

This was one of those 'senior moments' we all have from time to time, and wonder how we could have been so silly.
Yesterday, I was doing the washing, when hubby said, " You're washing dirty clothes, aren't you? I had better put a couple of my hats out for you to wash." He immediately realized what he had said and said, "Well, I don't suppose you would be washing clean clothes, would you?"
I gave him the look that said, I don't believe you just said that. He just laughed.

2 comments:

Hammy said...

Keep a track of these Senior's Moments as you could write a book. It's good to hear that you weren't having one of those moments and washing cleans clothes. Perhaps, in his defence, has was just checking your sanity.

Susan Ham said...

Oh puleeeze, don't insult my intelligence! What defence?