Thursday, July 20, 2006

Jessica.

I was blogging earlier, when my friend Sue came round with her son's girlfriend, Jess. Sue had been telling me last night how Jess had sorted out her cupboards for her, unasked. Sue was thrilled with the result, and I said she could do my pantry and cupboards if she liked. I said I would pay her of course. We decided to do it this arvo. This is why.
On Monday morning, before Neville went to the farm, I asked him if we could go to Naracoorte to do the shopping, as Deb was unable to take me this time. Her husband had only had one days pay after returning from holidays, as there had been no work on Monday. The pays are done on Wednesday nights. I had said it was another expense fuelwise, but he said, 'They're still making it, aren't they?' I asked him which day he would prefer to go, and he said Thursday. When I asked him last night what time he wanted to leave this morning, he said we were not going till Friday. I said that he had said Thursday. He was adamant that he had said Friday. I realised it was pointless arguing with him. This morning he said, 'Are we going to Naracoorte today or tomorrow?' I said that he had told me we were going Friday, and that I had made other arrangements accordingly. This is why Jess did the jobs for me today. This is not the first time he has done something like this, and it worries me. There are four possibilities for his behaviour.

1 comment:

Hammy said...

Please elaborate.