Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm baack!

Vale, Graham Kennedy.
I never liked the man, or his brand of 'humour', but I never like to hear of anyone suffering, for what ever reason. At least now, he is not suffering any more. May he rest in peace.
Grandies.
My daughter & her family have been quite ill with severe chest infections, my daughter in particular. Today she is improving, but she did not need to have to wash the doonas! It was not a good day for washing, but Riley, her two and a half year old, wanted a drink of cordial. He is not supposed to get it out of the 'fridge, but boys will be boys. His older brother had all the doonas in tha passage, who konws why, & Riley took the bottle to his Mum, & dropped it, the result being, of course, it burst!!!
Lachlan, the eldest, started school this term. He was five, along with my son's boy, Yu-Jin, two days before term started.in May, as they were born on the same day. Lachlan is loving it, & told me he has made lots of friends. So far that is two girls & one boy.
Creative writing.
I have signed up for a short course at T.A.F.E. {Technical And Further Education} I have no illusions, but am bored out of my brain. I doubt that I will be able to write poetry, but am hoping to write a short children's story. The readers of my Blog may think I am wasting my time, but time will tell.


1 comment:

Hammy said...

You are certainly creative with the fonts.